Terms & Conditions
1) The average service time is 2 hours for a standard full groom. This may be longer for large dogs, hand-stripping or matted coats or shorter for wash & tidy or bath, brush & blow dry appointments. I will contact you half way through to let you know what time your dog will be ready for collection.
2) Dogs with severely matted coats will not be brushed out due to the Animal Welfare Act. In order to put the comfort of your pet first, a clip off will be suggested and discussed with you before hand.
3) Please make clear any medical issues or skin conditions your dog may have before leaving them at the salon.
4) Please let me know if your dog has any history of aggression before leaving them at the salon
5) If fleas are found on the coat, an additional fee will be charged
6) I will always ensure the utmost care is taken to provide a safe and happy groom for your pet. If for any reason an accident should occur, I will take your pet to a vet immediately for treatment and costs will be covered. If an issue arrises due to a pre-existing condition, you will be liable for costs.